Cost effective research coupled with actionable insights for members of the EdTech community
We help understand and apply research to inform your strategy.
We identify, synthesize and apply relevant research so you don’t have to. Learn where your product is aligned to research and get actionable insights for improvement based on decades of relevant literature.
Learn which features & implementation approaches are actually moving the needle on adoption, usage and outcomes and which are standing in the way of success.
We leverage research results to generate business value. Our research insights are coupled with practical recommendations linked to product development, marketing, sales, and customer success strategy.
Research & Consulting Services
We provide research services designed to meet your needs. Our flexible approach draws on a variety of research traditions so that we can deliver research findings that are relevant, readable & instantly applicable. Every project is customized specifically to meet the clients needs. Follow the links below to see examples of our work.
- Literature reviews for lay audiences
- Logic model development
- Research-based product reviews
- Development of custom tools & measures
- Research capacity building & real-time coaching
Formative and Summative
- Observational, case study, pilot, & implementation studies
- Correlation, pre-post & quasi-experimental studies
- UX research featuring user centered design methodologies
- A la carte research design, data collection, analysis, & reporting
Whether efficacy is your elephant in the room or you need the expertise of a Chief Learning Officer without the expense of a full time position, MBZ Labs is ready to give your team an instant power up.
- Efficacy strategy development
- Independent research evaluations
- Cross-sector translation & perspective taking
- Understanding efficacy for business value
Philanthropy & Investors
What Clients are Saying
MBZ Labs started with an honest appraisal of my organization, listening to our priorities and needs before making suggestions on evaluation and development. The formal and informal communication provides a welcome flexibility in our collaboration. As thought partners they are top-notch.